The other day I went and got my hair cut, but, I forgot how stylists like to "chit chat" while they cut your hair. That's okay, it's just the first question seems to always be "how many kids do you have?" This time I didn't even stop to think or hesitate I instantly blurted out 8, 6 on earth, 2 in heaven. The stylist wasn't fazed at all she just continued to ask general questions about my kids. I was happy that I am finally able to answer that question and be okay with my answer.
It's been a hard couple of days. I'm frustrated that I don't feel the overwhelming peace that I felt last year during this week--I've felt small moments of peace, but mainly I just feel empty and broken.
Happy 10 Month Angel Birthday
Hope Abigail!
I Love You!
Love, Mommy






No comments:
Post a Comment