I've got some projects in the works to solve this problem, I hope. My first project is to make a permanent pinwheel garden on my front patio below my bay window. I'm going to move them into flower boxes and arrange them around a wishing well I have. This area still gets wind so the pinwheels will still blow, but, they will be more protected from the strong wind, rain, and sprinklers. This is what this area looks like right now:
My other project is making a remembrance flower garden in my backyard for both Hope and Janessa. I have loved seeing other peoples blogs and what they have done in their remembrance gardens. I'm going to add some more garden picks and I ordered flowers from Mikaylas Flower Fundraiser that I will be planting behind their remembrance stones. There is a lilac bush to the far right in this picture that we planted a couple of days before we lost Janessa so I have always considered this her lilac bush so that will add to this garden when it comes into bloom. There is also a small mini rose bush that I planted last year in honor of Hope. Hope's stone is just surrounded by 10 pinwheels now to represent the 10 weeks I had with her. This is the before picture of it:
I've been really depressed the last little while so hopefully, with these little projects, working on pinwheel requests, having the anticipation of my family vacation in 9 weeks, and seeing the beautiful spring flowers come out, I will be able to feel God's love in my life again and be able to find my faith, trust, happiness, and joy again.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





A remrmbrance garden. What a beautiful and constructive idea! <3
ReplyDelete