Little did I know that 9 months later Heavenly Father would give me an experience like Julie's so that I could have true empathy for her. Our grief is very different, but, the grief journey is similar and we have found comfort in helping each other through our hard days. I have been able to help her in a way that was not possible before I loss Janessa.
I have remembered her sweet husband in different ways, I plant yellow flowers in honor and remembrance of him, on my fence that first Christmas I made a J for Janessa and an S for Steven, I released a balloon and this year I am wearing a yellow bracelet in remembrance of Him. Others may move on and forget this very hard day for you Julie, but, I will never forget. I remember with you and weep with you this day and all of your hard days.
Steven, we miss you--please watch over my angel babies Janessa & Hope in Heaven, as I watch over your beloved wife, Julie, and your precious children on Earth.





No comments:
Post a Comment