I was even able to make an Angel Snow Princess for Janessa's Angel Birthday.
And a snow angel in front of their Remembrance Stones. This is the first snow angel I have made since I miscarried Hope Abigail. It was so peaceful to just lay there in the snow and look up at the sky.
I am so grateful this morning that our yucky snowstorm waited until I got my errands run this morning so I didn't have to drive on yucky roads. I'm grateful that for us it has been a very mild winter, but, I am glad to get this snow today a week before Janessa's angel birthday to give me a chance to make a snowheart for her and a chance to skip our regular routine of a day and do something fun and different.
It was a good day today and I have to appreciate them when they come because at this time of year having a good day is a rare treat.





No comments:
Post a Comment