This is actually my husbands Grandparents graves who Janessa is buried next to. It is his Grandma's birthday on the 10th right after Janessa's b-day so I always like to bring her some flowers too, and, they were married on the March 10th also so it is their anniversary so we decided to share some of Janessa's rose petals to make a heart for their anniversary.
Our Mother/Daughter bracelets that I wish Janessa was wearing :`(
I requested a Hope's Healing Heart http://www.hopeshealinghearts.org/,
a couple of weeks ago for Janessa, Hope, Jason, and Rae Anne. I wasn't expecting to get them for another month or two, but, when they saw that Janessa's angel birthday was coming up they wanted to get them done and to me for March 9th. That meant so much to me. I got the box on Thursday, but, I waited to open it until we were at the cemetery today because Janessa's birthday always feels so empty with no presents or cake so I wanted to open up a present there. These hearts turned out so perfect. Hope, Jason, and Rae Anne's hearts weigh almost nothing but they each have their colors and symbols on them. I cried when I pulled Janessa's heart out of the box because it weighs her birth weight 4 lbs 15 oz--it was like getting a part of her back. Took me instantly back to when she was born and I first got to hold her. It was so comforting for my husband and I to hold these hearts while we spent time at the cemetery with Janessa <3





No comments:
Post a Comment