I've been keeping copies of my monthly Lilypie tickers that I made for Rae Anne that were at first counting down to her due date and then changed to counting down to her 1st angel birthday. Today as I was making a copy of the 6 days to her angel birthday ticker I looked at the top of this word document and saw my second ticker that I had copied. It was for March 17th, 2014--the day I took my 3rd positive pregnancy test--5 weeks pregnant--245 days to go. It makes me sad to realize that that was my last ticker that I copied over from when I was pregnant with Rae Anne--the next one is on March 23rd, 2014 when I miscarried her. It is the only day I got to take weekly pregnancy pictures on.
Last year on this date I was full of hopes and dreams and praying and wishing for lots of time with Rae Anne--NEVER wanted to come around a year from then counting down 6 days until her 1st angel b-day. Only 6 more days from this point that I got with my precious Rae Anne--such a short time--so unfair. :`(
Pictures from Last Year on this date in 2014
Last Years Ticker on this date in 2014
This Years Ticker--2015
No comments:
Post a Comment