My little Rae you were my last hope and dream of having a rainbow baby. It hurts to know that you were taken from me too. I am grateful for the short 6 weeks we had together. I am grateful for the last positive pregnancy test I got with you and the happiness that brought me. I wish that instead of celebrating your 1st Angel Birthday, you were in my arms as my alive 4 month old baby. You slipped in and out of my life too fast. I see you in every sunrise and sunset. In every yellow and orange flower. In every moment of joy and happiness and peace that I feel, I think of you. Thank you for the imprint you have made on my heart and in my life. There truly is
NO FOOT TOO SMALL THAT IT CAN NOT MAKE AND IMPRINT ON THIS WORLD!
A PERSON'S A PERSON NO MATTER HOW SMALL!
HAPPY 1st ANGEL BIRTHDAY
RAE ANNE!
You are "OWL" ways
Remembered
Missed
and Loved!
You are "OWL" ways
in my Heart!
Love, Mommy





.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment