I have been going out every week taking pictures of Hopes pumpkin. It is a very small pumpkin, but, I'm okay with that because Hope was a very tiny baby. It brings me joy to go out and gently pat it and talk to it--I guess it's like a pregnant belly to me, but not really. Next month I'll post the weekly pictures in honor of Hope's 6 month angel b-day. But for today I'll give you a sneek peak. Oh, I did manage to find another pumpkin growing for Janessa, believe it or not, in my pumpkin patch! So I have been gently taking care of 2 little pumpkins.
Happy 5 Month Angel Birthday
Hope Abigail!
You are forever in my Heart! <3
Love,
Mommy
Hope's Pumpkin
Janessa's Pumpkin





Love this. What a cute idea to remember them by. Kaels 3rd angelversarry was on Tuesday and I wrote Hope and Janessas name on a balloon to remember them for part of our balloon release. Hugs mama remembering your babies along with you
ReplyDelete