Here is the last pictures of all 73 PinWheels outside in the Flower Garden.
Yes, those are Janessa and Hope's pumpkins finally picked out of my garden. I really wish I could just leave the pinwheels outside, but, we live in a wind tunnel which is good--because the pinwheels are constantly spinning--most of the time during the Spring, Summer, Fall, but, destructive during the Winter and bad storms. I'm in the process of fixing and replacing some of the pinwheels because the weather has taken it's toll on them.
I can't just leave my flower garden empty, because winter and the holidays are already a really hard thing for me and I would get depressed seeing my flower garden looking as empty and bleak as my heart is sometimes. So, I am leaving 3 little pinwheels out all winter--1 for Janessa, 1 for Hope, and 1 Pinwheel to represent all of their Angel Friends, they will be surrounded by 3 lighted butterflys.
After I brought all the pinwheels in, it took me a while to get to them to arrange them into these planter boxes I had prepared for them. It just made me so sad to see them motionless inside my house. When I finally sat down amidst all the pinwheels, my heart felt a calming peace as I sorted through the pinwheels to make sure all of the brothers and sisters were put next to each other. I remembered each angel baby and their Mommy--I said each angel baby name as I placed their pinwheel in their new "winter" home, not packed away never to be seen until Spring, but placed in a planter box to be displayed in my bay window. When I finished and placed Janessa & Hope's big pinwheels amongst the others, I was in AWE!!!! I now have a beautiful spring PinWheel Garden inside my house to bring me joy, hope, and peace all through my hard Winter Days--what a wonderful blessing!
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment