This Saturday, Oct. 15th, my Share Group is having a Remembrance Walk and Balloon Release. I am grateful for the chance to go and remember my angel babies and walk steps for them that they will never take. I didn't go last year because my grief was too new and raw and I didn't think I could handle it. I did participate in the wave of light and I actually lit 2 candles last year 1 in honor of Janessa, and 1 in honor of my friends angel baby, Declan, who had just passed away a couple of weeks before.
It just kind of hit me today that this year I will be lighting 2 candles again--this time for 2 of my angel babies Janessa & Hope and that has released a flood of emotions in me.
This is what my pinwheel garden looked like last year on Oct. 15th, 2010--there are 7 pinwheels in honor of Janesssa's 7 month Angel Birthday.
And this is what it looks like this year as today I remember Janessa's 19 Month Angel Birthday.
Remembering you today Janessa. I am sad as I watch your older sister play and laugh and drive me crazy because she won't go to bed and I realize that you should be with her as her "partner in crime", you should be sharing a room together and keeping each other up all night. I find peace and joy as I look at all the pinwheels that surround your pinwheel outside including your little sister's pinwheel, Hope Abigail who is with you in Heaven--and your 70+ angel friends. I am happy to be able to honor you and them this weekend as I light candles in your pinwheel garden--look down from Heaven as I send a special lighted "I Love You" message with candles.
I Love You my Precious Angel!
I miss you!
Love, Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment