Of course we had to include my little angels, Janessa & Hope Abigail, even though it isn't their angel b-days--they just got an extra hello from us.
I am amazed at how sensitive and caring my living children are towards the Angel Babies I have done pinwheels for. They truly consider them all their friends because they are Janessa & Hope's playmates in Heaven. They watch out for the pinwheels as much as I do. There was a day this past summer when I was gone and we had a really bad rainstorm and my children got worried about the pinwheels so they all ran out and gathered them up and put them safely in the house. It really touched my heart.
They have learned a level of sensitivity, caring and sympathy at their young ages that it has taken me 40 years to start to develop. I guess it is an unseen blessing that unfortunately they have learned from the grief each of them has faced with the passing of their little sisters.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





I love it! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete