I woke up happy today, which is really strange for me. I got thinking about things I am most grateful for today:
(1) I'm thankful for the lillys that are blooming in my house that remind me of spring in the fall!
(2) I'm thankful I didn't go to the cemetery last week to decorate Janessa's grave, because they finally hedged around the headstones yesterday and they would have thrown away all my fall decorations that hopefully they will leave alone now for a couple of weeks.
(3) I'm thankful for all the roses and carnations that are still blooming outside even though it is the end of October! They bring me Hope!
(4) I'm thankful for the warm weather (60-70 degrees) where I can still go out and take a walk without even a jacket on. This has been the Spring weather that we didn't get minus all the bugs (BONUS!!)
(5) I'm thankful for all the beautiful fall leaves I've been able to observe on all my errands!
(6) I'm thankful for all the pinwheel pictures I have done and all the Angel Babies they represent and all the BLM friends I have made!
(7) I'm Thankful for Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (my sanity savers this year!) and for my cute husband creatively leaving them for me to find as a way of saying I'm thinking of you and so are our angel babies!
(8) I am most grateful today for a feeling of Peace and Calm and courage amidst all the grief and trials in my life!





No comments:
Post a Comment