We went to decorate Janessa's grave this morning. I was surprised when we got to her headstone because Jason's little pumpkin was still on her grave--all the other Halloween stuff was gone. I was actually glad to be able to bring his pumpkin back home.
Loved the picture we got of her headstone with the mountains and of me and my husband making a heart over her grave and we got all three of the angel pumpkins in the heart. It still makes me sad that this is how I get pictures of Janessa now--her decorated headstone. :`(
Not really excited about Thanksgiving or Christmas--I just feel empty and blah -- it's gonna be a long week and month.
Loved the picture we got of her headstone with the mountains and of me and my husband making a heart over her grave and we got all three of the angel pumpkins in the heart. It still makes me sad that this is how I get pictures of Janessa now--her decorated headstone. :`(
Not really excited about Thanksgiving or Christmas--I just feel empty and blah -- it's gonna be a long week and month.
Something kind of neat I just realized with Janessa's headstone is that because of what we wrote on it I can spell both Hope and Jason's names on her headstone.





No comments:
Post a Comment