Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven

WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.

NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED

Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.


ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:

(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.

(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.

(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.

(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.

Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.

At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3




Janessa's 10th Angel Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hope's 7th Angel Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jason's 6th Angel B-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rae Anne 6th b-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail

The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.

"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.

What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards

Friday, November 15, 2013

My Broken Furnace Does NOT equal a Broken Me

I have really been struggling the last couple of weeks with depression.  I have been really angry and really upset and really sad and really empty.  I’ve had a hard time really doing anything and have found myself just trying to hide from everyone.  All the EMDR therapy has been smothered by all of my grief and the last session that I did basically lasted for that day and then the next day I was depressed again.  I’ve really felt so hopeless and have forgotten all of the acceptance and peace I had found before my miscarriage.  I’ve just been so upset and questioning why I even got pregnant at all when I was just going to miscarry 12 weeks later. 

Yesterday started out a really hard day for me.  Besides the fact that it was Thursday and I struggle with reliving my miscarriage memories on Thursdays, it was also my oldest child's 20th birthday and that really made me sad that my oldest baby is getting so old, my period also chose yesterday to start back up and that was really hard to see too because it is a visual reminder that my pregnancy is gone and then to top it off we discovered our furnace wasn’t working and we had to have a repair guy come out and look at it. 

We discovered that our AC unit has not been working right and is broken and has essentially ruined our furnace.  So we were faced with the decision to put an expensive band aid on 12 year old equipment or spending a ton of money that we would have to take out a loan for to buy an all new furnace and AC unit. 
 
It did help that the technician guy asked about the pinwheels and when I explained what they were for and what they meant, he didn't freak out or think I was weird, he was understanding and just acted like it was normal everyday thing for everyone to have 200 pinwheels inside their house.  That really meant a lot that he didn't think it was a freaky thing that it was okay.
 
In the past when all these other things happened on top of a loss baby I have fallen apart and really couldn’t deal with life, so I was shocked to see myself go from my upset emotional state to a very calm and peaceful state.  This should be causing me to freak out and really go deeper into my depression, but, it has in fact had the opposite effect on me.  It is the weirdest thing to be saying, but, having my furnace break down yesterday was the best thing to happen to me.  Heavenly Father allowed me for just a few minutes to see his point of view as the technician guy was explaining our options.  The reason I loss Jason so early is for us financially it was the best way for it to happen.  Heavenly Father can see down the road ahead of us and knows all these things coming up.  He reconfirmed in my heart again that Janessa, Hope, and Jason were never meant to be in our family for long right now, but, that they are still alive and I will get to see them again.   He wants me to not get stuck in this part of the grief cycle but to start moving forward again finding joy and peace in this life knowing that I will get to see them again and that He is very appreciative of my sacrifice to allow these 3 children to obtain their bodies and live the short time that they needed to.  I’ve known that deep in my heart, but, I forgot it for a while because I got too caught up in the grief and the why me’s and the it’s not fair.   I feel as if this big dark and heavy cloud of depression has been lifted once again from my shoulders and I am again able to find the warm peaceful sunlight of acceptance and healing that I felt before.  I know there will still be days when that depression cloud will try and snatch me in it's grip again, but, I hope that my peace and hope anchor will cause me to remember and escape it's grasp.
 
Yes, having our furnace break and having to pay and extraordinary amount of money that our already overstretched budget didn’t need right now, to get a new one really stinks, but, I’m grateful it happened now before it got too cold.  I’m grateful that I already have all of our Christmas gifts bought so that it doesn’t affect that.  I’m not discouraged that this may affect our plans for a family vacation next year or how we will make the payments—I just feel at peace with all of it that somehow, someway it will all work out and be okay. 

And, most of all I am so grateful that having our furnace break did NOT break me but helped to heal me and helped me to remember and find my peace again.


 
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Still and Know that I am God

Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown

At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.

-President Thomas S. Monson

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell