I am Thankful for 36 beautiful weeks with Janessa,
10 beautiful weeks with Hope Abigail,
12 beautiful weeks with Jason Nephi and that I was able to get pregnant again, see 3 positives on pregnancy tests, see Jason and his beautiful heartbeat on an ultrasound twice, was able to endure Jason's miscarriage differently than Hope's so that it was a better experience.
Thankful for my 6 beautiful alive Sunshine children.
Thankful to be the Mommy of 9 AWESOME kids--6 on Earth/3 in Heaven!!
Thankful for my wonderful husband who I met on the UTA bus while riding home from college 22 years ago.
Thankful for the TRUE friends and family who have stuck by me and helped encourage me through these 3 loss angel children these past 3 1/2 years--that means a lot to me <3
Yes, there will be 3 empty chairs this year at Thanksgiving, but, those chairs are not really empty. I can feel my angel babies with me in the beautiful sounds of my wind chimes, in the pinwheels as they spin in the wind, I feel them when my children or my primary class gives me notes or a hug, and I feel them as I reach out to others. They are truly always with me just as I know Heavenly Father is and that through Him and his strength I will be able to handle having 3 little empty chairs.





No comments:
Post a Comment