We did manage to forget about the mouse for a little bit while we watched the movie "Planes". I was afraid it would trigger hard memories, but, it didn't. I just remembered getting motion sickness and now looking back feeling happy that Jason was with me even though I didn't know it. I was so happy to see at the end of this movie right before the ending credits the name of the casting director in big letters that stayed on the screen for at least 20 seconds--the casting directors name--JASON!!! How AWESOME is that!!! Jason's movie has his name in it!! Definitely a Hug From Heaven!
This morning we discovered that little mouse monster managed to avoid all the traps--ughhh!!! We spent the day taking my daughters room apart piece by piece to take away its hiding places. Freaked out when my husband had me come in and do a walk through of the room to show me that the mouse wasn't in there anymore. The minute I step into the room the mouse runs out of wherever it was hiding right in front of me--my daughter may not scream when she see's a mouse, but, I DO!!!!! Mouse is taken care of now--while I try not to have a heart attack--I really hope it did NOT have any friends---YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a cat!!!
So Thanksgiving sucked again this year, but, for different reasons than I was expecting. I guess on the bright side I was totally distracted yesterday and today so my grief over Jason not being here for Thanksgiving has not been as bad as what it could have been--God truly works in mysterious ways to bring calm and comfort??!!





No comments:
Post a Comment