I painted my fingernails black and we went up and decorated Janessa's grave.
I held my friends beautiful 7 week old baby girl for an hour and experienced a peace and joy that is indescribable especially when she grabbed hold of my finger snuggled into me and slept peacefully.
I finished 3 PinWheel Pictures for Angels Ethan Thomas, Noel, and Abba Gale
We split into teams in our family and had a pumpkin decorating contest. This was one of the fun family activities we had planned with Jason in mind so he could experience a lifetime of fun while he was inside me--it really sucks... that he wasn't even here to experience it :`(
I was with the 3 younger kids and my husband was with our 3 older kids. My team bedazzled and made patterns with glow lights and then made a happy little ghost on ours--definitely a "girly" pumpkin while the older group carved an AWESOME batman symbol in theirs.
I was with the 3 younger kids and my husband was with our 3 older kids. My team bedazzled and made patterns with glow lights and then made a happy little ghost on ours--definitely a "girly" pumpkin while the older group carved an AWESOME batman symbol in theirs.
Took my daughter out to get her birthday shake and then we stopped at a craft store to pick up some more yarn for my "Jason Hats" and I found this cute little ornament with Jason's name on it.
Received more name pictures for Jason's 1 Month name event coming up on Nov. 10th that I will be using for his Angel Baby Book--I love each one of these--it means so much to me to see his name <3
From His Aunt Pam
From Gale
From His Sister
From His Sister
From His Dad
From Amy
From Patricia
From Tash
From Amanda
From Krystina
From Catherine
From Amanda
Finished 3 little hats for the 3 weeks that we have been apart.

















I'm so sorry Jason, Janessa and Hope weren't there with you on Halloween... it's such a tough holiday to get through without our angels. Praying for you mama <3
ReplyDelete