Today it is 36 days to Janessa's 6th angel birthday. Today I start wearing my angel charm bracelet and necklace in remembrance of the 36 precious weeks Janessa and I had together. The little angel charm on my bracelet (the bracelet was made for me by my youngest living daughter) is like the charm I got for myself and my daughters as necklaces back in 2010 as a way for us to remember Janessa every day.
I am grateful for each week, but, wish there had been more. 36 weeks is too little of a time to fit in a lifetime worth of memories. :`(
The sunrise this morning was gorgeous. There were thick black clouds at the top of the mountains blocking most of the sun, but, rays of light shown through the bottom of the mountains highlighting them--it looked almost magical. Maybe a sign from Janessa that she was grateful for the 36 weeks we got together too.
Missing you today my little angel, Janessa,
wish I could hold you in my arms.
heart emotico






No comments:
Post a Comment