Moved the pinwheels outside today to form a number 6 for Janessa's Angel B-day. The cool thing about 6 is that upside down it is a 9 for her birth date the 9th and how many months I carried her.
Is always kind of a sad/happy day to move the pinwheels outside again. Happy to see them moving and spinning in the wind and happy to have some way to remember Janessa's angel b-day, but, sad because it reminds me of her 1st angel birthday and putting 12 pinwheels outside and feeling so lost and empty.
I just want my little 6 year old here to be running around and laughing and playing in the pinwheels. When I see the middle circle in the 6 it is almost comforting. I feel as if I have made an "angel circle" for the angel children to come and play in and a grieving circle for me to go and sit in and remember her and feel close to her--like getting a Hug from Heaven <3









The pinwheels look so pretty! I fell like our babies can see their shininess and whirling movement from Heaven!
ReplyDelete