Today I am grateful for leap day! I am grateful for 1 more day before awful March begins. I am grateful that as of today the repeat of days of the week of 2010 comes to an end!!
February has been really hard for me I'm glad to see it end. As I sit here looking at the calendar for March I wonder how this month could be here again so soon. I hate the month of March. I hate that my first loss baby, Janessa, was stolen from me this month. I hate that my 4th and last loss baby Rae Anne was stolen from me at the end of this month. This month represents the end of dreams and hopes for me. The tears fall easily now as I struggle to live in the every day world of here and now while trying to balance the world of yesterday and grief. It is hard work.
But, just for today I will be grateful for today, the 29th, that did not exist in 2010 and has no trigger memories for me. It is a day to catch my breath and prepare for the next 9 days as I again for the 6th time step forward into March.





No comments:
Post a Comment