We had a blast feeding the fish!! I felt a little bad that Janessa and Hope weren't there, but, I enjoyed watching my other children's excitement feeding the fish. Another family with kids Janessa and Hopes age came up to feed the fish--at first I wanted to run and hide, but, then I thought I can't see what Janessa and Hope would be like so I wanted to see these little kids reactions so I could get that experience through those little kids. I really enjoyed watching them and was so happy that it brought me peace instead of pain.
It wasn't crowded, the temperature was perfect, so it was a nice, calm, and peaceful family activity. Definitely a happy memory to replace all the hard memories on this day. The best part--Ice Cream in a cup as a treat! :)
Forgot to mention that today in the mail I got Janessa's Angel Blanket from https://www.facebook.com/babyangelblankets
It turned out so beautiful--I Love it!!





What a gorgeous place! I'm so glad you had a happy day... you definitely deserve it!
ReplyDelete