I woke up early on her birthday and went outside and sat on a blanket and watched the sunrise. It was cloudy so I didn't get to see the sun poke it's head over the mountain and slowly rise like last week, but, the clouds made for an assortment of beautiful colors over the mountains. It seemed like the sky was full of heart shaped clouds--little love notes from my angel girls!!
Sunrise on Janessa's 3rd Angel Birthday
Last Weeks Sunrise on May 2nd
After I watched the sunrise I decorated Hope's memorial garden in ladybug decorations. I was so happy to see that there were yellow daffodils still blooming next to Hope and Janessa's memorial stones and there were forget-me-not blue flowers blooming too. I planted some seed balls called "Seeds of Hope" in back of their memorial stones.
Since I couldn't emotionally handle doing homeschool today--we did a field trip and group activity of planting flowers in our barrels and drawing chalk pictures in memory of Hope--it was a lot of fun. I think I will make that a tradition every year to plant flowers on Hopes angel birthday.
Unfortunately we had a major rain storm that hit in the evening and all of our beautiful artwork got washed away.
Unfortunately we had a major rain storm that hit in the evening and all of our beautiful artwork got washed away.





No comments:
Post a Comment