Happy 2nd Angel Birthday
<3 Hope Abigail <3
I Love You!
I Miss You!
I Carry You Forever In My Heart!
So very grateful for the 10 precious weeks we had together.
10 weeks of joy, hope, happiness and peace!
So grateful I was granted 1 last pregnancy--got to have 1 last positive pregnancy test, got to endure 1 last time of morning sickness, got to wear pregnancy clothes even if it was only 1 day 1 last time, got to enjoy the thrill of sharing my life with another person 1 last time.
So very grateful you are a part of my life Hope Abigail!
Love Mommy
10 weeks of joy, hope, happiness and peace!
So grateful I was granted 1 last pregnancy--got to have 1 last positive pregnancy test, got to endure 1 last time of morning sickness, got to wear pregnancy clothes even if it was only 1 day 1 last time, got to enjoy the thrill of sharing my life with another person 1 last time.
So very grateful you are a part of my life Hope Abigail!
Love Mommy









This is so touching. I am thinking of you today. I know it hurts.
ReplyDelete