This is what is looks like to give birth to a stillborn baby--to have all your dreams and hopes shattered. I am NOT this girl anymore.
This is what is looks like to finally get a positive on a pregnancy test and be 8 weeks pregnant with your rainbow baby, cautiously happy but scared to death that it will happen again--and it did. I am NOT this girl anymore.
This is what is looks like to loose 2 babies. To spend holidays and birthdays at a cemetery. To have good days and feel happy, but, it is still laced with sadness and to have awful days where you cry yourself to sleep and wonder how you can ever endure another day. To just want so badly for people to just remember your angel babies. This is what it looks like to let your extreme anger and sadness turn to bitterness and depression. This is what it looks like to reach out for help and start to find healing again. This is what it looks like to be a baby loss mommy. This is what it looks like be a SURVIVOR. All of these Shauna's have made up who I am today.
I am Shauna--I have 8 Children 2 of which are angels and with the help of God, immediate family, True Friends and my many Baby Loss Mommy Friends
<3 I AM STILL STANDING! <3





Yes you are Still Standing! I am sp proud of you Shauna Mommy!
ReplyDelete