These are pictures I took of my belly at 10 weeks and out by Hope's memorial stone because at 10 weeks it kicked in a lot of remembrance and triggers of losing Hope so I went and decorated Hope's memorial stone in honor of the 10 weeks I carried her. I figured that I would do the same thing at 36 weeks to Janessa's memorial stone to remember the 36 weeks I carried her--problem is I will never get that chance now.
So, I should be taking pictures of my 22 Week pregnant belly and my rainbow socks, but, instead I am taking a picture of 10 different little knit hats I made each representing the 10 weeks it has been since I loss Jason. I am taking pictures not of my pregnant belly, but, of my star socks and Jason's little bear--really wishing things were different.





No comments:
Post a Comment