Today I think my little daredevil angel Jason decided his mommy needed to laugh so I can see him convincing his wise and serious older sister Janessa that they should put the bear upside down on the gravestone so it looked like it was doing push ups. I can see Janessa getting upset and telling him it was a bad idea and that it was going to make Mommy upset and cry and Jason objecting saying no it won't watch and see. Little Hope is just trying to stay out of the argument. I see all 3 of them gathered around her gravestone watching as my husband and I sadly and slowly make our way towards them. Janessa is holding her breath and getting ready to jump in and give me an angel hug if I get upset.
My view of all of this: I was upset going to pick up all of the Christmas decorations at Janessa's grave--I hate taking things away. When we got there and I saw that little orange bear looking like he was doing push ups I burst out laughing. Then I felt bad for laughing at a cemetery, but, it was really funny!
Now I can see Jason playfully hitting Janessa and saying see I told you so--I knew she would think it was funny!!
Thank you my little mischief maker Jason for helping me laugh and helping make a sad and hard chore a lot easier today! <3 My sweet little Hope Abigail sorry you're caught in the middle of those two--hang in there you are the peacemaker <3 My precious little Janessa thank you for thinking of me--it's okay Jason is just like your older brother Hyrum--always looking at the comical side of life--thanks for trying to keep him in line and for being such a great older sister. <3 I Love and Miss all three of you!
<3 <3 <3





No comments:
Post a Comment