I don't know what to set for goals next year. It seems like every time I choose a word for the year everything goes crazy and my goals go down the toilet. Instead of loosing weight I gained weight. Instead of being able to function and start coping I became more dysfunctional and felt like my family fell more apart instead of starting to piece back together. I wanted my words for the year to be JOY, HOPE, and PEACE. I even bought candles hoping they would give me encouragement, but, I guess part of me wonders if joy, hope, and peace is ever possible for me ever again? I know it is--somewhere deep inside it is there, but, right now there is too much cloud cover for me to see the sunlight.
So I guess as far as goals and words for the year for 2015--I say Ba Humbug I'm not setting anything! I'm too grouchy and ornery and sad right now. I just want to survive 2015 without anything major happening--no more kids dying, no more debt, no more appliances, cars, etc. dying--I just want a normal/calm year.
For my 2 little angel babies who had due dates in 2014--Jason 4/25/2014 and Rae Anne 11/17/2014








Hoping for only good things for you & your family in 2015. I cherish our friendship & will always remember your four angels along with my daughter as we honor their precious lives.
ReplyDelete