5 years I have spent celebrating Christmas' as a baby loss Mommy. Almost every year of those 5 years I have loss another baby. It has been a really hard 5 years. All I longed for each Christmas was for my babies back and to be pregnant with a rainbow baby or to be holding a rainbow baby in my arms--none of which ever happened.
I still feel an overwhelming sadness that my babies are not with me, but, this year I have been blessed with a special peace and calm and joy that has helped take some of the edge off of the holidays. This year is especially hard because I had to endure 2 empty due dates. This should be Jason's official first Christmas as an 8 month old baby. :`( This should be
Rae Anne's first Christmas as a 1 month old baby. :`(
I wish that things were different.
Rae Anne's first Christmas as a 1 month old baby. :`(
I wish that things were different.
Merry Christmas to all of You and
your precious Angel Children <3
Merry Christmas to my precious Angels
<3 Janessa <3
<3 Hope Abigail <3
<3 Jason Nephi <3
<3 Rae Anne <3












No comments:
Post a Comment