I have officially been wearing black fingernail polish with sparkles on my toe nails for almost 1
year now—some may be original from last year because I’ve never official scraped
it off, I’ve just recoated when it started peeling off. I put it on last year
on this week when the doctor’s told me that I might be having a miscarriage
because I felt so much despair and hopelessness. I kept it on throughout this year to represent my
silent grief that nobody sees.
| May 2011 |
| 2012 |
Hugs,
:`( Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





Praying for you this week!! These days are so hard as the anniversarry approaches! Keeping you and your angels in my heart!
ReplyDeleteSome days can be so much harder than others, can't they? I think it's awesome that you are honoring Hope by wearing yellow, even though it must be hard for you. What a wonderful thing to do for your daughter. Praying for you. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet idea. I always think of Mikayla when I wear pink and Chase when I wear turquoise. It's like a little piece of something we can do in their memory.
ReplyDelete