This week I did my 100th pinwheel picture! This has brought out a lot of different emotions in me. First, amazement because when I created this blog last year I never imagined that a year later there would be 100 pinwheels surrounding Janessa's pinwheel. Next, I feel humbled and grateful that I have been given the opportunity to honor and remember 100 angel babies in such a special way. I am grateful for the peace and joy this has brought into my life. The last emotion this brings to me is sadness that so many other mommy and daddies are on the same grief journey that I am on. Also, realization that 100 is probably a very small amount compared to the number of angel babies there really are. How did I not know about this world of angel babies before March 9th, 2010?
I am grateful that I have a way to honor and remember my angel babies Janessa & Hope Abigail by being able to reach out and help others in a small way. I am grateful for all of Janessa and Hope's 100 angel friends and for all the BLM's I have met on this journey and look forward to helping those BLM friends I haven't met yet.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment