Only 1 more month to go until Hope's 1st angel birthday. The month of April is the only memories I have of Hope. I have felt so lost since I miscarried her because I have had nothing but a pregnancy test as a remembrance of her and even that has gotten ruined. I have felt so awful like everything from her pregnancy has slowly been erased. I found a blog called
Miscarriage Blankets and More that has given me a way to have remembrance items to remember Hope with. I ordered a miscarriage blanket and hat that can be custom sized from anywhere of 4 to 24 weeks. I got the size 9-11 weeks. It was surprising and very humbling to see how very small this little blanket and hat were because I guess I had forgotten how very small my little Hope was. I also ordered a clay baby in a knitted baby shoe--which brings me peace when I hold it. Both of these items brought me to tears when I first got them, but, I am so grateful to have them and have a tangible way to remember my precious miscarried baby, Hope Abigail.
This is one of the hardest things about having an early miscarriage, because you normally have nothing to remember your baby with and people treat you like you are crazy because you think of your miscarried baby as a baby. I am so grateful for
Miscarriage Blankets and More for giving me Hope (literally and figuratively) again. If you have had a baby loss, especially if you have had a miscarriage, I would encourage you to visit their blog.
Happy 11 Month Angel Birthday
Hope Abigail!
I Love You!
You're Forever in my Heart!
Love, Mommy
I can relate to this of course since my experience with Chase was so similar. I have a miscarriage blanket 9-11 weeks for him as well. =) Hugs!
ReplyDelete