It's kind of fitting that I have placed my 94th pinwheel this week into Janessa and Hope's Pinwheel garden. My flowers and pinwheels are having a hard time squeezing in together. I think it is time to move the pinwheels over into their own PinWheel garden. I kept wondering how the flowers and pinwheels fit last year, but, last year during this time I only had about 20 pinwheels--big difference from this year.
Remembering you today Janessa and this date that meant so very much to me in 2010. This should be your birthday--we should be celebrating with presents and cake and ice cream not empty hopes and dreams. I Love You! Love, Mommy





94 wow!! Look how big this has grown!! You are so sweet to do this for us BLM's. Im sorry the wind broke your first pinwheel but am happy to see it got replaced :)
ReplyDelete