In the center of the pinwheels is a Wishing Well that eventually will have forget-me-not flowers planted inside it. I chose the Wishing Well because it symbolizes the following to me:
*I Wish all our angel babies were safe in our arms.
*I Wish for the day when we will get to see and hold our
angel babies again.
*I Wish for Peace to find each of us.
*I Wish to be able to accept God's plan in my life and Trust Him again.
"My WISH is not to be defined by the great sadness that I feel, but to be a better person because of the experience I have been given, no matter how unwelcome
this experience is." Rebekka Hauskins
I found the last quote on the blog Haydens Helping Hands written by angel baby Hayden's Mommy, Rebekka Hauskins.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment