This Chart is counting down the days until our family leaves on our vacation, well, this is what it looks like this week:
I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left until we leave for Arches National Park!!! I'm excited to be able to get away for a while. The only problem with this chart is that it has also been a big reminder of Hope's Angel Birthday too, because we leave the week of her angel birthday.
I'm not excited for that day, I don't want to remember another angel babies 1st birthday, I want to be celebrating her 5 month birthday instead. This week is the last "happy pregnancy" memories I have of Hope. Next week I get to relive one of the worst weeks of my life as every day was either a day filled with hope that everything was going to be okay or despair that everything was falling apart, back and forth every other day until my miscarriage of Hope. Here's a couple of other posts I wrote right after I miscarried Hope: SILENT GRIEF, I MISS.
It's going to be a long 2 weeks I hope I can survive all the emotional hurricanes next week.
Because of my vacation coming up, any pinwheel picture requests I receive now, I will place on my waiting list, but, I probably won't be able to get to them until after May 20th.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)






No comments:
Post a Comment