Some days that is all you can do is
hang in there.
My daughter has been copying the following quote for her handwriting homework all week:
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."
-Abraham Lincoln
Some times that is all you can do to is pray because there is no where else to go. Even when I'm angry and cursing the unfairness of life I will usually end up on my knees in prayer.
The week that Janessa died I still remember the quote that my other daughter had been copying everyday for handwriting:
"God doesn't give you what you can handle, He helps you handle what you have been given."
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





What a sweet note! I love the quotes, saying a prayer for you!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of your hubby! I couldnt have read this on a better day. Praying for you always. Hugs mama
ReplyDeletei love that your hubby did this for you <3
ReplyDelete