Happy 1st Angel Birthday
Hope Abigail!
I Love You!
I Miss You!
You are Forever in my Heart!
Love, Mommy
This is a remembrance video I put together for Hope Abigail:
It is hard to believe that a whole year has passed since you slipped so quickly and quietly from our lives. Your short 10 weeks have made an incredible impact on my life. I still feel so very lost without you and Janessa here in my arms. I am learning to accept this new plan for my life and to let go of my plans. My heart will forever have 2 holes that can never be healed until I see you again. I have begun to pick up the pieces of my shattered life from the past 2 years, but, it is a slow and tedious task. I am forever grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to be your mother and to carry you for 10 precious weeks. I look forward to when I get to see you and hold you in my arms and we will never be separated ever again!





.jpg)
Thinking about you and your precious angels... Many prayers and hugs heading towards you <3
ReplyDeleteFor your sweet Hope Abigail: http://blessedtobebroken.com/calvinscupcakes/2012/05/hope-abigail-1st-birthday/
ReplyDeleteRemembering your sweet girl with you. Beautiful video!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Hope Abigail! I have a package to mail to you - haven't been able to get to the PO yet. Please know that I have thought about you SO MUCH today! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHere from Teshas link up...im thinking of Hope with you...sending hugs xoxoxo, Nan
ReplyDelete