This has made my day today--Thank you so much Tesha!
Remembering Jonathan with you today. <3
Remembering our last day together Hope Abigail--I Love You! I Miss You!
Thank you Crystal for this beautiful Reminder Message. I'm remembering Calvin, Rainbow, and Gaelen with you today and praying for you and little Charlie.
<3 <3 <3 <3







My dear friend, I have been praying for you and your heart daily. I wanted to stop by and say Happy Angel Birthday to Hope Abigail!. Praise the Lord she, together with my daughter, Gabriella, are rejoicing with the Lord. I just imagine them beautifully dancing before His throne giving Him worship. May this day you be reminded of His powerful and awesome hands- that hold you, embraces you, and are always open for you to run into... His will is perfect even when we don't understand. I will continue to pray for you and your family... enjoy this beautiful day ... it is the day God sent to earth a beautiful little girl to change and impact the lives around her with her presence... her presence will echo God's glory!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you my sweet friend...
Monica
www.godsmostprecious.blogspot.com
Hugs sweet mommy I hope you got my email with JANESSA's correct spelling :) Saying a prayer for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Shauna <3. I hope today was gentle on you, and I'm so glad you like baby Hope's cupcake.
ReplyDelete