My kids kept commenting on how we were getting strange looks from the other people as they counted how many kids we had with us. Three years ago that really bothered me to have people staring at our large family, this time I didn't even notice--I just kept thinking about how I wished there were two more kids there for them to gawk at, how every time I did a head count to make sure all the kids were with us, in my heart and mind I was never satisfied because it will always feel like someone is missing.
We started out at Goblin Valley, which was fun, and a new place for us because last time it rained the day we were suppose to go here.
Next we went to Balanced Rock and the Window Arches.
My daughter had fun making Janessa and Hope's initials out of rocks.
We love Delicate Arch, but, haven't found the motivation to actually, do the long hike up to it, so we just enjoy it from the view point. I tried to take a picture of the angel bears with delicate arch in the background, but, I ended up blurring delicate arch.
The place we were staying at faced west so we had an excellent view of the sunsets every night, and they were AMAZING!!
Overall it was a wonderful vacation--it was exactly what I needed to find some much needed peace again.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`)
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





thinking of you <3
ReplyDeleteIt looks so beautiful in the pictures! (Big Hugs)
ReplyDelete