Last year on this week my Tree and I spent a lot of time together as I was on partial bed rest hoping to prevent a miscarriage. I poured out my soul to this tree that is outside my window. It heard all my fears before and during my miscarriage and then all my sorrows after my miscarriage. We became good friends my Tree and I. It listened without judging or critizing me. It didn't cringe as I cursed and complained over and over that my life wasn't fair. It didn't give me advice or try to solve my problems or tell me trite sayings like "time heals all wounds" or "be grateful for the children you do have". It didn't try to fix me or change me, it accepted me for the person I have become because of my grief. It just quietly listened and stood straight and tall and pointed to Heaven, quietly reminding me that Heavenly Father cared and was weeping with me.
Thank you Tree for understanding and for being a True Friend.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment