Today it was yucky gray clouds and rainy for most of the day. It fit perfect for the horrible day I am having. As I sat in my obgyn's office for the 2nd time this week today and stared out at all that yuck it reminded me of March 2010 watching it rain and rain as I sat in labor and delivery waiting for my stillborn baby Janessa to be born. I should have known it was a premonition.
Today I was almost 12 weeks pregnant with my Rainbow Baby. I started spotting yesterday on a "9th" and went into the obgyn where they did a simple ultrasound and I got to see my baby and see his heartbeat. This morning I started bleeding and I knew things were not right but, I continued to hope for the best. At my 3rd ultrasound I was told those awful words that I have come to HATE "I'm so sorry there is no heartbeat--your baby is gone" My 2nd hoped for rainbow baby taken from me again in early miscarriage. I was given that stupid, awful, collection jar and sent on my way. 3 hours after that appointment my little baby and his sac fell into my hands as I went through another horrifying miscarriage--this one much quicker than Hope's was. I held that sac this time and wept. I am in shock and so heartbroken that my little surprise and miracle rainbow baby now sits in that horrible jar on my bathroom counter instead of safely inside me. I am so in love with this baby--I saw him twice. I cried at 8 weeks when I saw his little heart beating. I have enjoyed wearing maternity clothes for the last 3 weeks. This bleeding came out of the blue with no warning. Yesterday I was happily enjoying life until I started spotting and I can't believe that tonight I am no longer pregnant. I can't believe that instead of the joy and hope I was waiting for in April of 2014 I now have another hole in my heart. How many holes can your heart endure before it stops beating all together?
I am so sad that now I have to add another big angel pinwheel to what is now Janessa, Hope's, and Jason's Pinwheel Garden. I am angry that I have to get another memorial Christmas ornament instead of a Baby's First Christmas ornament. I wanted more time with this baby. I wanted to hold them alive for just 5 minutes. I wanted a chance to feel them move and kick inside me. I wanted at least another night to hold my baby close and mother them and love them until the end. God couldn't even give me one more day.
I'm trying to understand. I'm trying to accept God's plan again. I'm trying to remember that they are happy in Heaven with Janessa and Hope.
But for the next little while I am a grieving mother who faces the task of mothering 3 in Heaven now. It is all overwhelming to me. I need to cry, and yell and shout and be angry in order to find my hope again. I don't want this to be my reality again--please someone wake me up from this nightmare.
Goodbye my little surprise miracle baby, Jason Nephi Cox. I will love you forever and always! I will miss you for all of this life. Be safe and be happy with your sisters, Janessa and Hope until we get be together again. Love, Mommy
In Memory of my "Precious Angels" JANESSA, HOPE ABIGAIL, JASON NEPHI & RAE ANNE. A place where Angel Children are Loved, Missed, and Remembered. And a place where Mommies and Daddies of Angel Babies and Angel Children can feel safe and not so alone on this grief journey.
Pages
Janessa's PinWheels
Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven
WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.
ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:
(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.
(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.
Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.
At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3
NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED
Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:
(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.
(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.
(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.
(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.
At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3
A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail
The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.
"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.
What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards
"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.
What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Still and Know that I am God
Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown
At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.
-President Thomas S. Monson
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown
At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.
-President Thomas S. Monson
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell





I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry :*( I feel horrible for you. Sending hugs and prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. This isn't fair. This sucks. I wish I could change it. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDelete