PinWheel Healing Field Oct. 15th 2013
Yesterday was really hard for me--so many mixed emotions as I lit the candles. When I went outside to place the candles by the pinwheels all up and down my street my neighbors had lit 3 little candles in their windows to honor and remember my 3 little angels. I am overcome with emotion-- this meant so much to me!
THERE WAS A GRAND TOTAL OF 212
PINWHEELS THIS YEAR
Be Still and Know that I am God
Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown
At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.
-President Thomas S. Monson
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell
No comments:
Post a Comment