RELIEVED because I am so tired of a constant reminder of my miscarriage,
SAD, because now the last connections to my baby is slowly disappearing,
ANGRY because this is what it should have been like last week just light spotting then disappearing and my baby still safe inside me,
and EMPTY.
My neighbor found out about Jason and called to say she was bringing us dinner yesterday. She must have been inspired because she brought us bake potatoes and meatloaf which is my favorite "comfort foods". This was probably the first real meal I haven't had to force myself to eat since last Wednesday--I just don't have a desire to eat--it just seems so pointless right now because my baby is not there for me to take care of anymore.
I'm trying to put the Pinwheel Healing Field together today for the Wave of Light and Baby Loss Awareness Day. I was so excited for this day and to be able to share this experience with Jason as together we put out all the pinwheels and remembered his angel sisters Janessa and Hope. Now I feel lost as I do this alone and empty while having to put out 3 giant pinwheels instead of 2.
Picture of the Sunrise this morning Oct. 15, 2013
The PinWheel that is for all the Angel Friends We haven't Met yet and the 4 pinwheels for the angel babies still on the waiting list.
My Angel Babies' PinWheels in the Sunrise
A "Hug From Heaven" Airplane right over Jason's PinWheel
--airplanes are one of my symbols for him





No comments:
Post a Comment