One last look at the pinwheels on one of their last mornings outside. That pinwheel in front that is making a star glow from the sun shining on it is my Aunt DeAnn and Aunt LeeAnne's pinwheel.
It is always a happy/sad time when it get's to October and it is time to move the pinwheels inside. I'm sad that they will now sit perfectly still for the next 5 months until Janessa's Angel Birthday in March when I will move them outside again. I am happy that they will now be protected from the strong wind and weather of the winter months and I am happy that for the next 5 months I get to enjoy seeing them everyday in my living room--they just instantly brighten up that room!!!
What Janessa, Hope, and Jason's Outside Pinwheel garden will look like for the next 5 months. Kind of bleak and empty, but, I'm really glad I will still have that big rainbow pinwheel out there to represent all of our angel babies.
Where the PinWheels will live for the next 5 months all snuggled together in my living room <3





No comments:
Post a Comment