(Jason Nephi - 10/10/2013)
I was so excited this year for Christmas because I thought I would be almost 5 months pregnant with Jason and I was excited to share Christmas with him. In an effort to help me get through Christmas now, I am going to take the pictures I did take for the 12 weeks he was with me and create an Angel Baby Book on Shutterfly that will be my Christmas Present this year. I would love to include Jason's name written in all different ways from all of you to include in this Angel Baby Book. So you can write his name and then post it on my https://www.facebook.com/pinwheelsfromheaven facebook page or email it to me anytime starting now until Jason's 1 Month Angel Birthday Nov. 10th. Feel free to invite your friends to this too. Thank You <3
((Hugs))
Shauna
(Janessa, Hope Abigail, and Jason's Mommy)





No comments:
Post a Comment