Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven

WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.

NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED

Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.


ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:

(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.

(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.

(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.

(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.

Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.

At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3




Janessa's 10th Angel Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hope's 7th Angel Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jason's 6th Angel B-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rae Anne 6th b-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail

The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.

"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.

What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards

Monday, October 14, 2013

The last load of Maternity Laundry

Everything seems to be a trigger for me right now.  Today it was the laundry.  Today I washed the last load of maternity clothes that I will ever wear.  So heartbreaking.  In this load of clothes are the two shirts that I wore on the worst days of my life last week.  The first a blue one with flowers on it that I wore on Wed. when I first started spotting and what I wore when I last saw my little Jason alive.  The other shirt my pink butterfly heart shirt that I wore on Oct. 10th when I got the awful news that Jason no longer had a heartbeat and that I wore through my miscarriage.  I'm actually really glad that I was wearing that shirt.  I bought that shirt when I was pregnant with Hope because it had a butterfly on it and I wanted to wear something that reminded me of Janessa while I was pregnant with Hope.  I never got to wear this shirt with Hope.  I actually bought 2 different sizes of this shirt one really big that I could wear while I was pregnant and one my normal size so I could wear it when I wasn't pregnant.  I was thrilled to discover after I miscarried Hope that there were hearts on the butterfly so it symbolized both my little angel girls.  Now both of these shirts will forever hold special meaning to me and I think I will pack them away with the green maternity shirt that reminds me of Janessa.

So this is what my closet looked like before I tore it all apart and threw all the maternity clothes out.  Most of these maternity clothes never got worn just like with Hope and are just reminders of all my other pregnancies, 6 of which resulted in alive babies and then my 7th pregnancy which resulted in my angel Janessa.


These are the shirts that I actually got to wear with this pregnancy.  I was so happy to discover that I had worn 8 different shirts this time.  With Hope I only got to wear 1 maternity shirt and that was after I discovered I was miscarrying her and hurriedly went to find a maternity shirt so I could say I had at least wore 1 maternity shirt and honestly it was such an awful week that I have no idea which shirt it was.  All of these shirts allowed me to feel the joy and happiness of being pregnant with Jason.  They gave me hope and allowed me to relive happy memories from my pregnancy with Janessa and for that I am grateful.

 
Then I have my beloved rainbow socks that I have been wearing every Friday to celebrate that I had made it through another week with Jason.  I wore them the day I miscarried him too.  I can never wear these socks again--they symbolize too much for me.  Right now they represent all the hopes and dreams that have been stolen from me again.  I do need to do something on Thursdays to remember Jason and on Fridays to remember the weeks we will not get together.  With Hope I put little pinwheels out by her memorial stone--10 surrounding it to represent the weeks we got together and then each week I would go put another pinwheel out to represent another week that we didn't get until I reached 40 and her due date.  That actually was NOT healing at all, it felt more traumatizing so I don't want to do that again.  Although when I ever get enough courage to order a memorial stone for Jason I may just put 12 little pinwheels around it to represent the 12 weeks that we did get together.  I've been thinking since I've had so much fun with the rainbow socks that maybe I will just go find some blue socks with stars (Blue because that is the color that represents Jason to me and stars because that is his symbol--anything that has to do with the sky--blue sky, clouds, rain, rainbows, stars, sunrises and airplanes) on them and wear them every Thursday and Friday to honor and remember and grieve for him. I don't know if that will help or not everything just feels so confusing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Still and Know that I am God

Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown

At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.

-President Thomas S. Monson

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell